“Self confidence is a super power. Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening.”
Boudoir photography is all about embracing your unique beauty, and learning to love you for who you really are.
Are YOU ready to do something for YOU?!
We are all unique and during the session with me there is no such thing as the “perfect” body. We are all fighters and queens, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. In my studio “sexy” isn’t defined by your shape or age. Your size has nothing to do with your confidence levels. I want you to understand that you are important and enough. What matters most is the way you feel about yourself, so read through the reasons why you should have a boudoir session with me!
- Commemorate. Whether it’s a wedding day, anniversary, your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s etc, every decade of life offers something special about yourself that you’ll want to remember. There is an unique kind of beauty and confidence that only comes with age, remember about it when a well-known “I’m too old for that…” excuse creeps into your mind again.
- It’s pampering. When for the last time did you take a day off from life? When did you have your hair, nails and makeupdone? When did you have a meaningful, personal experience without rushing, picking up one phone call after another and putting out the fires? When did you have a glass of wine in circumstances other than falling on your face after kids finally went to sleep? These are not rhetorical questions, take a moment and answer them.
- You deserve this. Life is busy and you are working hard, I know that. You are looking after your kids, partner, siblings, parents, friends…did I forget to mention someone, yes – YOU! We get so caught up in others that we tend to neglect our needs, ideas, dreams. So I’m here to tell you that you deserve it. You have earned it.
- It’s challenging. How many times in life you have missed on things that you really wanted to do just because you didn’t pluck up the courage. Remember beautiful girl everything that makes you grow lays outside of your comfort zone, once you learn how to cross this border you will have the world at your feet.
- It’s therapeutic. Especially at times when you doubt yourself most. Maybe you went through a rough break up or a divorce. Maybe you don’t feel worthy enough to be in a happy and healthy relationship. Maybe you think you are not pretty enough, interesting enough or any other ….enough. Come and look at yourself through my eyes, you will be amazed.
My favorite one is … WHY THE Frick NOT!
Are you ready for something great today?